"The maintainer has returned"

Timshel Knoll wrote:
I have been MIA for some time but am back ... I've had a very crazy few
months organising a wedding, during which time I moved and due to
telecommunication company issues lost my internet connection :-(. But
it's all back to normal now.
Hooray! :-) :-) :-)

Gnomba has been orphaned upstream for a considerable period (18 months
or so?). I have done some work on upstream since then, but have not
really been happy with the way it is packaged, the samba library that is
included is done so in a very kludgy way. Sorry I haven't uploaded a
fixed version earlier, thanks Peter for the NMU. I'll endeavour to get a
release of the patched version from upstream and upload that RSN.

Cheers,

Timshel