Restoring qa.d.o

Let's restore qa.d.o.  I have checked CVS and it looks okay.  However,
I'd appreciate it if maintainers could check their own code; in
particular, I'm talking about:

   data/debcheck
   data/ddpo
   pts/
   wml/developer.php

You can find the old CVS on gluck in /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/qa/

Also, can people who run QA cronjobs please check them and enable them
if they are okay (people in the "qa" unix group have access to klecker).
Actually, I tried enabling my cronjobs and it didn't work.  I'll ask
-admin about this, but you can check your jobs in the meantime.

I think this is all that needs to be done.  Once we have confirmed
this is okay, we can enable web and mail again.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com