Re: Implementing my proposal for the organisation of QA

Le Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:28:03PM -0200, Gustavo Noronha Silva écrivait:
> > The even better thing is when we don't need to centralize the detection
> > of MIA people because the community around the package takes care of it.
> > That's my goal. :)
> and that's why I think that the mia-reporting mail and stuff should be
> better documented... maybe the developer's reference...

I know that, and if you read my other mail where I speak of the
Package Tracking System, you'll see that I ask for help to update the
Debian Developers's Reference. I'm proposing two new chapters
and the documentation about MIA may well fit in "Going further than
package maintenance" or in the actual section "Debian's developer
duties" (which I added a long time ago).

Feel free to send me patches against the actual source of
debian developers reference... i'll do the work of merging,
proofreading and rewording what's necessary.