Re: Implementing my proposal for the organisation of QA

Le Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 04:52:41PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr écrivait:
> Please mention the scripts in pandora:/org/qa.debian.org/mia (plus the
> README).  It's true that most inactive maintainers are found during
> BSP and fixing RC bugs; however, I think that the "MIA team" itself
> should be rather small (2-3 people).  I think Raphaël disagrees with
> me here, though.

The MIA team may be small (ie the people who are actually deciding to
orphan a package and so on) but we must have as many people as we can
who report facts when they detect a maintainer who is possibly MIA.

The even better thing is when we don't need to centralize the detection
of MIA people because the community around the package takes care of it.
That's my goal. :)