Re: Happy Birthday!

Hi,
>>"Anthony" == Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:

 Anthony> If people are interested in getting a daily list of old, old
 Anthony> bugs to work on, I could fairly easily automate this. If no
 Anthony> one's interested, it'd probably end up as just more spam to
 Anthony> delete. Maybe k-rad QA hackers out there can show their
 Anthony> interest by fixing all the aforementioned bugs? :)

	Didn't we use to have weekly reminders of old bugs sent to
 each maintainer? I suspect that was so unpopular because it was so
 depressing, but a list of not all bugs, but super old ones, may fly.
 especially if they are other peoples bugs ;-)

	manoj
--
 It is either through the influence of narcotic potions, of which all
 primitive peoples and races speak in hymns, or through the powerful