Re: Happy Birthday!

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 11:52:40PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  Anthony> If people are interested in getting a daily list of old, old
>  Anthony> bugs to work on, I could fairly easily automate this. If no
>  Anthony> one's interested, it'd probably end up as just more spam to
>  Anthony> delete. Maybe k-rad QA hackers out there can show their
>  Anthony> interest by fixing all the aforementioned bugs? :)
>
> 	Didn't we use to have weekly reminders of old bugs sent to
>  each maintainer?

Maybe you're thinking of the weekly (and bi-weekly, IIRC) reports sent to
debian-bugs-reports@l.d.o?

>  I suspect that was so unpopular because it was so depressing, but a list
>  of not all bugs, but super old ones, may fly.  especially if they are
>  other peoples bugs ;-)

If I'm right on the above, that is not true -- the thing died because we
changed the format of the BTS database and among other things (db2html),
that script stopped working correctly.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.