Re: Happy Birthday!

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 07:31:14PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> The following bugs are celebrating their birthday today:
>
> If people are interested in getting a daily list of old, old bugs to work
> on, I could fairly easily automate this. If no one's interested, it'd
> probably end up as just more spam to delete.

Seems like a possibly useful reminder... if you could include the title, it
would perhaps jog people's memories and they'd go and look them up.
Sometimes old bugs get fixed and forgotten.

I'm not sure about the destination email address, though... I wouldn't mind
it on -qa, but someone else might.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.