Re: Last minute package update request

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 01:14:34AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I think it would have been better to say to him "I'm sorry, no."

It might've been better, but it would also be wrong. It's not remotely
clear what the decision on such things will be, nor what should be
done about them. When it is, you'll all know. Until it is, you won't
know. In the mean time, have a drink or write some code, don't whine,
bitch and moan.

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''