Re: Orphaned packages in testing which were never in stable

Hi.

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 02:26:02AM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Someone is interested in adopting the following packages.  I pinged
> them to see if they are still interested.  If I don't hear back from
> them, I will probably request removal from testing (justification:
> it's not clear whether the people will actually adopt the packages and
> maintain them well and it's probably too late to upload updated
> packages for woody anyway):
[...]
> #100252: ITA: powershell -- powerful terminal emulator for GNOME

I'm working on a new version of powershell, but that might take a bit
longer as I intend a complete re-packaging, and I have to investigate
several bugs (upstream's dead, so I'll have to fix - if possible - everything
myself)...

Should I just fix as much as possible in the current package to get a
newer version into woody, and do the re-packaging post-woody?

If I upload tomorrow, is there a chance that it still gets into woody?

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann
uwe@debian.org