Re: remaining FHS bugs

 I hate to answer myself but... I have just committed to the incoming queue a new
version of the vrwave package (0.9-10) which fixes most of the worst bugs. I would
like, in anycase, that someone took some time to upgrade it to version 2.0 and move it
into to "main". One of the reasons I have dedicated so few time for this package for
some time is the fact that it was (until recently) non-free software. And now that it
is I cannot get it to compile... oh well... darn Java.

	Regards

	Javi

PD: As you can see from the mail's time I am not getting too much sleep today due to
bug fixing, I'm going on vacation on Sunday so I am trying to fix as much as I can...