Re: remaining FHS bugs

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Jordi Mallach wrote:

> pccts: completely unmaintained. Should be orphaned/removed right away.
Seems so.  I checked if NMU would makes sense but decided to don´t touch it.

> picasm: besides it looks it should be in main, it's pretty abandoned.
Same as above.

> vtprint: Rich, can you fix this or should we NMU?
He was warned by Stephen Stafford <bagpuss@debian.org> and so I
did the NMU (because Stephen told me that he has no time to do it).

> idled, phototk: CR?
phototk was done.
I applied patches of Stephen Stafford <bagpuss@debian.org> which has
warned the maintainer.  Moreover I wrote a manpage, bumped Standards-Version
to 3.5.2, changed dependency to tk8.3 | wich and added menu entry.

Fixing bugs on Debian conference together with other developers was fun

   Andreas.