remaining FHS bugs

Hello,
A quick look over the FHS list:

arla: is Gregory Stark active still?
there is arla-modules-2.0.36. Shouldn't this be updated/ditched?

cqcam, libcqcam-dev: this package seems to be very unmaintained...
bugs ignored for years, etc. Should be orphaned/removed.

f77reorder: only two FHS bugs reported, 4 months ago.

faqomatic: same, trivial ignored bugs for ages, etc. Anyone knows if
this package is useful for anything?

ftape: ignored package, seems to not work with current kernels.

gap4*: should be removed, they depend on gap4 which was removed (not in
removals.txt)

gcc-m68k-linux: Martin, what about this?

gerstensaft: Joey?

glimpse: besides non-free, etc, it has a RC bug for security problems. I
wish the webpages didn't depend on this...

infocom, int-fiction, jlex, libggidemos, propsel, rocks-n-diamonds,
  xserver-ggi: this maintainer looks like completely MIA. I see tbm has
  noticed already :>

kernel-patch-2.0.37-raid: candidate for removal?

libstdc++2.8: maintained by Galen Hazelwood, is he MIA (I can't
remember).

linpac: Carlos Barros showed activity two weeks ago in one of the RC
bugs against the package. Carlos, can you be sure you'll fix the FHS
problem too? (bug #102227)

ncompress: Adam, can you fix this, or should we nmu?

ncurses3.0,3.4: aj told me we need one of the two for libc5 compat, but
I can't remember which. Adrian, can you fix the one that is needed and
ask for the removal of the other one (I'm telling you as you're the
libc5 man).

nte: looks like Kamion will NMU soon. Same guy as f77reorder. MIA?

pccts: completely unmaintained. Should be orphaned/removed right away.

picasm: besides it looks it should be in main, it's pretty abandoned.

printop: also abandoned, old, trivial bugs ignored.

rlinetd: Mikolaj, are you interested in this package?

rt: to be removed.

emacsen, rscheme: what's the status of Rob Browning? Should be NMU'ed.

sauce, userv: Ian, are you interested in these packages still? Should we NMU?

sml-nj: Brian, what about this?

tendra: we should warn broonie on IRC.

vrwave: Javi?

vtprint: Rich, can you fix this or should we NMU?

wmheadlines: should be orphaned and scripts rewritten to support new
upstream 2.x versions. I have mail from chomsky that confirms that a NMU
should be done.

x3270: it's fixed, but should have been adopted by cowboy@, never
happened.

libterm-readline-perl-perl: Darren, can you have a look at this?
gbdk: taru?
idled, phototk: CR?
libroxen-ldapmod: roxen packages were fixed some weeks ago, Turbo?
onshore-timesheet-el: aph?
qpage: Michael, what about this?

Okay, finally it wasn't a quick look. I hope this helps resolve a number
of these bugs.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E