Re: remaining FHS bugs

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 09:33:48PM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Hello,
> A quick look over the FHS list:
(...)

> vrwave: Javi?

	The problem is, the problems are quite easy to fix, but I no
longer have a Java environment in which to compile the package. I *really*
wanted to fix vrwave bugs, and also upgrade to the latest release (2.0
which *is* now GPLd). However, I'm afraid I do not have time to fix them
in time for the freeze (I'm trying to fix other bugs too!). However, I
contacted the debian-java mailing list and  Stephen Zander
<gibreel@debian.org> stepped in order to take care of this package (he
currently maintains freewrl).
	I have contacted him in order to let him know of this (grave) bug.
I'm afraid he will have to fix it or else the package should be removed.

	If anyone is willing to help, developmen versions are available at
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/vrwave.

	Best regards

	Javi