Re: sourceforge

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 10:29:10AM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
> Peter Crystal (2000-08-03 16:27:50 +0800) :
>
> > I intend to package sourceforge.
>
> Great idea...  I wanted to do it myself, but:
> 1. I'm no Debian developer;
> 2. I have never packaged anything (well, that's not entirely true, I
> did create my first package yesterday night).

> > Of course, packaging it properly might require more than one person
> > working on it, hence the need for a 'world' readable site.
>
>   I can't do anything about the world readable site, but I volunteer
> to help anyway I can.

Aye, having a number of people helping and putting this thing together
would be a good idea.

Peter 'darkewolf' Crystal
--
email   : darke@debian.org || darke@indigo.net.au || darkewolf@cyberpunks.org
url     : http://cyberpunks.org/darke/homepage.phtml

Programming , Webdesign, AI theory, Paranoia, System Administration,
Network Design, Problem Solutions

  A disciple of another sect once came  to Drescher as he was eating his
morning meal. "I would like to give you this personality test", said the
outsider, "because I want you to be happy." Drescher took the paper that
was offered him and put it into the toaster, saying: "I wish the toaster
to be happy, too."