sourceforge

I intend to package sourceforge.

This is for two reasons

1) I like the system it provides and will be a challenge to package

2) and more importantly, there is talk that it will be used (or at least
   tested on) the Project Pages.

Although I can build it on my test machines here, I would prefer to be
able to borrow a machine that has a world viewable IP address (I am
currently behind a nasty corporate firewall), so I can put it up for peer
review for the following reasons

a) Have multiple people test it so the configuration (for packaging) can
   be correct (and the project pages)

b) add postgresql support into it (move it away from MySQL)

c)  make it work with mod-ssl (unless it already does).

Of course, packaging it properly might require more than one person
working on it, hence the need for a 'world' readable site.

Yours,

Peter 'darkewolf' Crystal
--
email   : darke@debian.org || darke@indigo.net.au || darkewolf@cyberpunks.org
url     : http://cyberpunks.org/darke/homepage.phtml

Programming , Webdesign, AI theory, Paranoia, System Administration,
Network Design, Problem Solutions, Systems Engineer

  A disciple of another sect once came  to Drescher as he was eating his
morning meal. "I would like to give you this personality test", said the
outsider, "because I want you to be happy." Drescher took the paper that
was offered him and put it into the toaster, saying: "I wish the toaster
to be happy, too."