Re: sourceforge

Peter Crystal (2000-08-03 16:27:50 +0800) :

> I intend to package sourceforge.

Great idea...  I wanted to do it myself, but:
1. I'm no Debian developer;
2. I have never packaged anything (well, that's not entirely true, I
did create my first package yesterday night).

> Of course, packaging it properly might require more than one person
> working on it, hence the need for a 'world' readable site.

  I can't do anything about the world readable site, but I volunteer
to help anyway I can.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Bada, bada, ba-da-da-daaa, doudou, doudou, dou-dou-dou-dou-baaa.
  -- in Song without words #1 (Paul Leavitt)