Bug #67746

The message in this bug might be interesting for you.  (I hope so)

I think this is really important for a distribution but some of the
maintainers seem to disagree with me in this point.

Please read the thread and reply to this bug in the bug tracking system
or discuss this on the qa mailing list... I'm _not_ subscribed to this
mailing list.  If you want to reach me please CC to me or mail to the
bug tracking system.

If you _expect_ an answer from me please place my address in the To field.
I have many messages to handle but I will assure that I answer all mails
which contain my address in the To field immediately.

regards,
  gerhard

btw: Thanks for your attention.  I don't want to keep you from releaseing
the next debian version but I would be very interested to work with you
on a concept to improve future debian versions.