Re: RFC: Changing the NM system

On Sunday 17 December 2000 07:40, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Colin Watson wrote:
> > Perhaps we need a more organized system of sponsorship, so that people
> > who are stuck waiting in the NM queue can do QA work with some degree of
> > ease. At the moment it seems to be largely a matter of whether you're
> > lucky enough to find somebody who'll quickly and consistently sponsor
> > your uploads.
>
> They already can by looking at the large amount of bug reports and by
> fixing and classifying them.

They can do it always in the same manner like the major part of official
maintaners.

> This doesn't require an account and a direct way of uploading packages.

This doesn't require an account but the problem mentioned by Colin Watson is
still real then.

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.