Re: Orphaning of lockvc

[There's no need to Cc me, as I'm also on debian-qa, as you could assume
from my signature. ;)]

On 00-12-09 Matthew Vernon wrote:
>  > Wichert just orphaned lockvc in IRC when I talked with him about the
>  > release-critical-bug in it. I then tried to recompile lockvc here on
>  > woody and make an orphaning upload which failed for me. So Wichert and I
>  > would appreciate if someone of you could take this task over. Thanks.

> A fixed upload is in incoming. Tell Wichert he's a wuss :-) I fixed

Thanks.

> the typo bug (probably more bugs are trivially fixable, but I'm tired).

Well, it was now mostly important to get this rcb-one fixed. Now that
debian-qa is the maintainer, we can do some more bugfixes, if we like
to.

> <maintainer set to debian-qa, unless you think I should take it over>

No, Wichert doesn't want to maintain it and wanted it to orphan it and I
think no one needs to take a package over under some pressure. You
should always decide for you own, if you want to take a package over or
not.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member