Orphaning of lockvc

 > Wichert just orphaned lockvc in IRC when I talked with him about the
 > release-critical-bug in it. I then tried to recompile lockvc here on
 > woody and make an orphaning upload which failed for me. So Wichert and I
 > would appreciate if someone of you could take this task over. Thanks.

A fixed upload is in incoming. Tell Wichert he's a wuss :-) I fixed
the typo bug (probably more bugs are trivially fixable, but I'm tired).

<maintainer set to debian-qa, unless you think I should take it over>

Regards,

Matthew
QA Core Team Member
--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org