Re: Orphaning of lockvc

Pardon my ignorance, but the libpam-pwdb that this bug refers to not
being available seems to be in an odd position. It IS available,
however only on auric, testing. I track quite a few mirrors, to
include testing, experimental apt, and experimental X4 but only
semi-official debs, no Helix or others. None of my other
/var/state/apt/lists/* files have a Package: libpam-pwdb.

Thought it might be something to consider, if package was removed,
how did it remain in testing?

gbsadler@y:~$ grep-available -PX libpam-pwdb
Package: libpam-pwdb
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 101
Maintainer: Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: pam
Version: 0.72-9
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1.2), libpam0g (>= 0.72-1), libpwdb0g
Filename: dists/testing/main/binary-i386/libs/libpam-pwdb_0.72-9.deb
Size: 52866
MD5sum: c90142695be75e0cf1bbca21901fbfb7
 This module uses the pwdb library. Libpwdb allows configuring the type
 of database to be used to get user and group entries, including unix,
 shadow and radius. This package also includes the pam_radius module for
 specifically authenticating against a radius server.

Gordon Sadler