Re: Orphaning of lockvc

 > OK, I'm uploading a new version now.  At least it compiles...

oops. I built an upload, and uploaded it before I got this mail.

tbm's package seems to be on ftp-master, so I'll wait and see what
happens (if there's a conflict use his instead of mine, since I just
hacked it to build a non-rc version in a hurry, whereas he's fixed
more bugs).

I'll go to bed, before I build competing uploads of any more packages
:-(

Sorry for the fuss,

Matthew

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org