Re: Orphaning of lockvc

* Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> [20001208 21:44]:
> I then tried to recompile lockvc here on woody and make an orphaning
> upload which failed for me. So Wichert and I would appreciate if
> someone of you could take this task over.

OK, I'm uploading a new version now.  At least it compiles...

I had to remove the /etc/pam.d/lockvc file since it requires pam-pwdb
authentification which is obsolete.  I'm no PAM expert, so I'm not
sure what should be used now (the package seems to work fine without
that file, however).

lockvc (3.4-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Maintainer set to Debian QA Group.
  * Added Build-Depends line.
  * Removed dependency on obsolete package (libpam-pwdb).  Don't install
    /etc/pam.d/lockvc anymore since it requires pwdb authentification.
  * Corrected pointer to GPL in debian/copyright.
  * Moved #define gets below the #include directives in lockvc.c, so
    the file would compile.

 -- Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>  Fri, 08 Dec 2000 23:08:43 +0000

--
Martin Michlmayr