Re: Orphaning of lockvc

* Matthew Vernon <matthew@sel.cam.ac.uk> [20001209 00:15]:
> tbm's package seems to be on ftp-master, so I'll wait and see what
> happens (if there's a conflict use his instead of mine, since I just
> hacked it to build a non-rc version in a hurry, whereas he's fixed
> more bugs).

Ah, I didn't fix the typo you fixed.  And there were some other bug
reports... I deleted my upload from the queue, got the new upstream
release, added a pam.d file again and uploaded it again.

However, some issues still remain.  Feel free to adopt the package. :)

 lockvc (3.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Maintainer set to Debian QA Group.
   * New upstream (Fixes: #50811).
   * Upstream now tests if X11 is running (Fixes: #50474).
   * Fixed typo in Description (Fixes: #66360).
   * Added Build-Depends line.
   * Removed dependency on obsolete package (Fixes: #74240, #46964,
     #50721).
   * Corrected pointer to GPL in debian/copyright.
   * Moved #define gets below the #include directives in lockvc.c, so
     the file would compile.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com