Lesstif (was: Re: Bugs in packages maintained by Debian QA Group)

"J.H.M. Dassen \(Ray\)" <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl> writes:

> Check out #45419 as well - lesstifg may need a "Lessdox" symlink in its doc
> directory so that internal references work.

Hmmm, there is a "Lessdox -> html" symlink but no file named html. But
the rules file tries to delete it. I think something goes right over
my head. I don't want to look more on lesstif today.

The .dhelp and xlib6g-dev depencies is still open. But I think I've
closed all the bugs Richard Braakman has fixed without closing.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.