Bugs in packages maintained by Debian QA Group

We have 38 outstanding bug maintained by us. and this is just some
random thoughts on them:

#4243, #5409, #6439, #6772 9term and 9wm

These are very old bug (986-1137 days). Somebody should look at these
and try to contact the submitter if he still lives.

I would like to do it but my debianbox is at home and it doesn't seems
like bugs I can test through ssh. If nobody stands up I would take a
look in the weekend and try getting something written into the BTS.

#11153 lesstifg-dev: bad shlibs.

This seems to be fixed. Should be closed.

#34067 cthugha: bad use of suidregister

Changelog says that this is fixed and should therefor be closed

#41356 lesstifg-dev: should depend on xlib6g-dev

Any comments on that?

#45418: lesstifg .dhelp missplaced

That should just be a recompile and I could do that tomorrow. (And
also fixing the above)

I think I had some more comments, but I have no connection to
bugs.debian.org and can not research them. (think I have some local
net problems)

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.