Re: Bugs in packages maintained by Debian QA Group

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 18:11:06 +0200, Peter Makholm wrote:
> #41356 lesstifg-dev: should depend on xlib6g-dev
>
> Any comments on that?

Just an AOL. It should indeed.

> I think I had some more comments, but I have no connection to
> bugs.debian.org and can not research them. (think I have some local net
> problems)

Check out #45419 as well - lesstifg may need a "Lessdox" symlink in its doc
directory so that internal references work.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go