forwarded message from Matthew Vernon

Ops. Messed up the Cc.

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Matthew Vernon <matthew@debian.org>
To: wakkerma@debian.org,debian-qa@lists.org
Subject: Cddb postinst still broken (#45219) despite fix
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:18:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

#45219 is now 12 days old, even though a trivial fix was included with
the report, and the new version you released yesterday didn't include
the fix. Arguably, this bug should be higher priority, since it breaks
xmcd (which depends on cddb), but that's another issue. Can you please
fix this bug, or should I NMU it?

Regards,

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."