Re: RCB 56852 cyrus-common: can't install

On 00-02-28 John Goerzen wrote:
> Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:

> > Well, it would be nice to find a solution for that, as we also should
> > try to ship non-free software with the other software-archictecures and
> > not only on i386.

> Yes.  I am not quite sure why this is the policy.  I asked this very
> question on the buildd list.

I would be interested to know why this is policy for build-daemons. If
this is really the case, we should try to change that as soon as
possible.

> > > package may be build on lully.
> >
> > If I remember correctly, Michael did this and had no problem. So he
> > downgraded the bug severity. But I would be nice if the daemon or
> > someone else would verify this build process and that the package is
> > okay and installable for alpha.

> I just built it myself, and have uploaded it to master.  I cannot
> install it myself because of having anothe rimap server installed.
> However, I did confirm that the files that were previously missing are
> now present, so I think we should be OK.

Oh thank you very much. Michael, you can then close the bug now. So now
if get the other RCBs as soon fixed, we could maybe release at the
estimated time.

Ciao
     Christian
--
        Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member
    1024/26CC785¾ 31E6 A8CA 68FC 284F 7D16  63EC A9E6 67FF 26CC 7853