Re: RCB 56852 cyrus-common: can't install

On 00-02-27 Michael-John Turner wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 04:19:12PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > Well, as developer you habe acces to our lully and faure which are both
> > alpha-machines. There you could build the package manually and see if
> > it compiles or not.

> Yep, I did that a few weeks ago and it builds fine (although I can't test
> it, the .deb looks correct). I guess I could sign the package manually and
> upload just the alpha binary, but any idea who I can contact to find out
> why it hasn't been auto-built?

Yes, John Goerzen. He's responsible for the autobuilder on alpha and so
he get's the Ccs of this  email to look into this issue and figure out,
why the bug is still open. Hopefully he's around and not on vacation.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *