Re: RCB 56852 cyrus-common: can't install

Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:

> Well, it would be nice to find a solution for that, as we also should
> try to ship non-free software with the other software-archictecures and
> not only on i386.

Yes.  I am not quite sure why this is the policy.  I asked this very
question on the buildd list.

> > package may be build on lully.
>
> If I remember correctly, Michael did this and had no problem. So he
> downgraded the bug severity. But I would be nice if the daemon or
> someone else would verify this build process and that the package is
> okay and installable for alpha.

I just built it myself, and have uploaded it to master.  I cannot
install it myself because of having anothe rimap server installed.
However, I did confirm that the files that were previously missing are
now present, so I think we should be OK.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 683,599th digit of pi is 7.