Re: RCB 56852 cyrus-common: can't install

On 00-02-27 Michael-John Turner wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 01:22:05PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > So may I suggest closing the bug-report?

> It's an alpha-only bug (for some reason pwcheck_{standard,pam} didn't build
> from the 1.5.19-1 sources). AFAICT, the bug is fixed in 1.5.19-2, but I'm
> _still_ waiting for the alpha autobuilder to build a -2 package (-2 was
> installed into potato in late January).

> Any ideas who I can beat on to get this done ASAP?

Well, as developer you habe acces to our lully and faure which are both
alpha-machines. There you could build the package manually and see if
it compiles or not.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *