Re: BugSquash Party this sunday

On 00-01-02 Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 10:29:48PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > Also I'm suprised how often in the current report you can read the tag
> > "Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply".

> This is dark[1]'s work, he had a mass-mailing event on that date, as
> the release manager, to officially contact those people whose packages
> had RC bugs.

I alrady thaught something like that, but I'm suprised that after two
weeks this tag still exists. Seems like many maintainer are a bit too
lazy. Or why should this tag be still there?

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *