Re: BugSquash Party this sunday

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 10:29:48PM +0100, Christian Kurz wrote:
> Also I'm suprised how often in the current report you can read the tag
> "Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply".

This is dark[1]'s work, he had a mass-mailing event on that date, as
the release manager, to officially contact those people whose packages
had RC bugs.

I did the same thing previously (in the summer, in coordination with him)
but no such additions were made to the bugscan comments (just the concrete
things, explanations).

[1] Richard Braakman's irc nickname... though we all knew that ;)

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name