Re: new maintainer *must* reopen

On 99-10-07 Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 06:46:24AM +0200, Christian Kurz écrivait:
> > c for the rest. So the load has also been divided but you don't need
> > first to read another mail-folder to take appropriate action against

> That Maintainer XOdebian.org can maintain abiword and lintian which would
> be contacted twice... if you want to split the work, split it on the base
> of the maintainer list.

Thanks for the good suggestion. I wasn't sure which way to split would
be the best, but now I see. So, Michael, are you still interested in
doing this or somebody else? Then please contact me, as I would like to
help with this.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *