Re: Updating pygccxml

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 01:08:38PM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> today I have found Markus mail, so, first of all sorry for the delay.

nvm

> I have done the changes and pushed to collab-maint. I have not done the tag,
> waiting to see if all is ok.
>
> So, please could you review and upload the package?

So, I'll review and sponsor it for you!

first of all, you haven't pushed pristine-tar data.
Given that you already imported the new source, now you'll have to
manually call pristine-tar this way:
    pristine-tar commit ../pygccxml_1.8.0.orig.tar.gz upstream/1.8.0
except that you also didn't push the upstream tag, so that command won't
work either (unless you have the tag locally, as I think you do).

Then, you added trailing newlines in d/control on lines 16 and 17.  And
unzip is not properly sorted.  please use wrap-and-sort to normalize
them (with the options '-ast' so it'll be like the other lines).  Yes, I
already forsee there will be some other changes to other lines you
didn't touch, but that's fine.

Last, since yesterday we have a new debhelper compat level, I think it'd
be good to update packages when possible, so please read the changes
involved in debhelper(7), and bump the compat level to 10.

Once you solved this nitpicks I'll try to build and possibly upload :)
(haven't tried a build as my workflow requires pristine-tar being
up-to-date and working).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo