Updating pygccxml

Hi,

I'm working to package (again) pyplusplus [1]. The current maintainer of
pyplusplus told me that he needs the last version of pygccxml with the latest
patches. You know, the last, last last of all.

Current pygccxml version in Debian is 1.7.6. This weekend upstream releases
1.8.0, that is the version that I need.

I have cloned the git repo and imported (locally) the new version. I have not
checked copyright. The only issues that I have found have been:

- one collision with the .gitignore file
- needed to add python3-sphinx-rtd-theme and python-sphinx-rtd-theme.

I have added that dependencies because I think that both are needed, but maybe
with just one it's sufficient.

I'm DM (with collab-maint permissions) and maybe I could push my changes, but
I would prefer not do it because I'm not familiar with this package.

So, please, could you prepare a new version of pygccxml? I should be very
easy.

Best regards,

Leopold

[1] https://bitbucket.org/ompl/pyplusplus

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia