Re: Updating pygccxml

On 06.09.2016 10:31, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 09:26:44AM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
>> I have cloned the git repo and imported (locally) the new version. I have not
>> checked copyright. The only issues that I have found have been:
>>
>> - one collision with the .gitignore file
>> - needed to add python3-sphinx-rtd-theme and python-sphinx-rtd-theme.
>>
>> I have added that dependencies because I think that both are needed, but maybe
>> with just one it's sufficient.
>>
>> I'm DM (with collab-maint permissions) and maybe I could push my changes, but
>> I would prefer not do it because I'm not familiar with this package.
>
> From what I remember that was a pretty simple package.  I did those QA
> uploads because I was working on removing gccxml, I don't have a real
> interested in the package.

I have done two QA uploads because pygccxml was RC buggy and threatened
to remove one of my team maintained packages. An update should be
straightforward.

>> So, please, could you prepare a new version of pygccxml? I should be very
>> easy.
>
> Looks like Markus is taking care of pygccxml, so perhaps he could? :)
> Otherwise I don't think I will, but if you want to give it a try you
> could push to some repository of yours and I can review and if it is
> good upload ^^

I can sponsor a new version of pygccxml if you prepare the package and
push the changes either to Git (collab-maint) or to mentors.debian.net.
Just send me a ping via e-mail.

Regards,

Markus