Re: Updating pygccxml

El Dimarts, 6 de setembre de 2016, a les 17:19:00, Markus Koschany va
escriure:
> On 06.09.2016 10:31, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 09:26:44AM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> >> I have cloned the git repo and imported (locally) the new version. I have
> >> not checked copyright. The only issues that I have found have been:
> >>
> >> - one collision with the .gitignore file
> >> - needed to add python3-sphinx-rtd-theme and python-sphinx-rtd-theme.
> >>
> >> I have added that dependencies because I think that both are needed, but
> >> maybe with just one it's sufficient.
> >>
> >> I'm DM (with collab-maint permissions) and maybe I could push my changes,
> >> but I would prefer not do it because I'm not familiar with this package.>
> > From what I remember that was a pretty simple package.  I did those QA
> > uploads because I was working on removing gccxml, I don't have a real
> > interested in the package.
>
> I have done two QA uploads because pygccxml was RC buggy and threatened
> to remove one of my team maintained packages. An update should be
> straightforward.
>
> >> So, please, could you prepare a new version of pygccxml? I should be very
> >> easy.
> >
> > Looks like Markus is taking care of pygccxml, so perhaps he could? :)
> > Otherwise I don't think I will, but if you want to give it a try you
> > could push to some repository of yours and I can review and if it is
> > good upload ^^
>
> I can sponsor a new version of pygccxml if you prepare the package and
> push the changes either to Git (collab-maint) or to mentors.debian.net.
> Just send me a ping via e-mail.

Hi Markus and Mattia,

today I have found Markus mail, so, first of all sorry for the delay.

I have done the changes and pushed to collab-maint. I have not done the tag,
waiting to see if all is ok.

So, please could you review and upload the package?

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia