Re: review for pipenv/2022.10.12-1

> I did just notice the upstream release contains several other files
> worth considering for removal: a bunch of windows executables [1].

I agree and can remove those from the source tarball too. To do that
with the current upstream version in salsa though requires me to git
reset, re-import the 2022.10.25+ds upstream with updated
Files-Excluded, then add back the other commits. I have done that
locally but this requires a force push which is not allowed for the
debian branch since it is protected.

Alternatively I can keep the existing upstream import (which only
excludes get-pipenv.py and not the *.exe files) and add the new
excluded files in debian/copyright for the next upstream import.
Please let me know your preference on these repack options, and I will
update accordingly.

> Lintian seems to think the source for some html file is missing, but
> at first glance that hit may well be a false positive triggered by
> some bits of javascript.

> Unrelated to any of the above, I pushed some minor changes and
> enabled the CI on salsa.

Thanks! I noticed the false positive and since the lintian test on the
pipeline fails, I will add a lintian-overrides file so that it can
pass. I have not pushed that to salsa yet, but I will after hearing
your preference with the repack.

Ileana