review for pipenv/2022.10.12-1

hi Ileana,

I took a look at the package update you prepared and put up for
sponsorship in the Python team:

* leftover boilerplate comments and examples remain throughout the
  packaging (control, rules, watch), please remove when unused.
* changelog: isn't #941447 also fixed by the new release? See
  upstream's comment on https://github.com/pypa/pipenv/issues/4144
* copyright:
  + packaging year bumped for venthur@debian.org but his last
    involvement actually does appear to have been in 2018; you
    probably want to add yourself instead with a 2022 entry?
  + `grep -irn --exclude-dir=debian 'copyr.*\(19\|20\)[0-9]\{2\}' *`
    turns up numerous copyright holders that are missing from
    d/copyright.
* watch: filenamemangle introduces literal "<project>" string into
  the filename.
* lintian:
  + numerous hits for 'extra-license-file' and
    'package-contains-documentation-outside-usr-share-doc', triggered
    by license and readme files inside vendored libs; these files
    could easily be removed during build.
  + E: pipenv: python-traceback-in-manpage is a false positive,
    please override.

PS: I'm kind of surprised a package with this amount of vendoring
managed to survive the ftp masters' review. Apparently, sometimes
miracles do happen.