Re: xcffib update for qtile packaging

Hi Jérôme,

On 11/27/21 3:44 PM, Jérôme wrote:
Hello,

In the absence of a reply, I have worked on xcffib package to update it to the last upstream release as well as Debian standards. I intend to adopt it[1] but I am looking for a sponsor - or moving this package to DPT? - in order to upload it. Does anybody here have time for that please? And any review is welcome, here is the current repository:

     https://salsa.debian.org/jlebleu/xcffib

Moved to DPT and uploaded as well. I pushed some changes though, do consider taking a look at them.
Thank you very much for working on it and adopting the same. :-)

Regards,
Nilesh