xcffib update for qtile packaging

Hello,

In the absence of a reply, I have worked on xcffib package to update it to the last upstream release as well as Debian standards. I intend to adopt it[1] but I am looking for a sponsor - or moving this package to DPT? - in order to upload it. Does anybody here have time for that please? And any review is welcome, here is the current repository:

	https://salsa.debian.org/jlebleu/xcffib

Thanks in advance,

Jérôme

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=952121

16/08/2021 09:16, Jérôme:
Hi,

Qtile[1] is « a full-featured, hackable tiling window manager written and configured in Python ». I am using it on Debian for few years thanks to the initial work of Iain R. Learmonth - who has retired from the Debian project as of now. It has been a little while since I would like to contribute to this package, but I take the opportunity of Bullseye release to do it!

Does anybody plan to work on it, or is using it? I would prefer to not maintaining it alone. I will open an ITP bug and work on the packaging in order to push it to Salsa and ask some review. I am only maintaining one package as of now - written in C++ with Qt - so any sponsoring would be welcome if someone has some time!

Qtile also depends on xcffib which needs to be updated. I can adopt this package too. Again, if anybody plan to work on it, or is working on a package which depends on it, feel free to tell.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jérôme

[1] http://www.qtile.org/