books for learning python (was: Re: How should learning to program in Python be approached [...])

Hi,

Op Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 09:29:51AM +0100 schreef {Pokoradi, Balazs}:

> I’d recommend “Python crash course” by Eric Mathes, if you like learning using books. Gives good explanation of the basics, lists a few sample projects, all code is available on GitHub.
> I find the best beginner friendly tutorials on particular tasks/packages are the ones by Corey Schafer on YouTube.

<snip>

FWIW, I like the way "Learn Python the Hard Way" (
https://learnpythonthehardway.org/ ) by Zed A. Shaw treats the subject.

HTH (for someone), Bye,

Joost

--
Joost van Baal-Ilić                         Tilburg, Netherlands
http://mdcc.cx/                               http://ad1810.com/