How should learning to program in Python be approached, if learning objectives are sought to be customised?

My dear Illustrious List Maintainers, Programmers and Senior members,

I have been on and off my idea to self-learn Python programming.

I learnt a little bit of Java programming, aided by the Eclipse IDE
and Oracle Java repository, which has exhaustive example codes and
object library resources, references, explanations, et al.

To me Python appeared to lack these resources.

Of late, I have been browsing the website, askpython.com, which said
that the same facility is available in Python too. The page,
https://www.askpython.com/python-programming,  in particular says
about an IDE: "...  PyCharm from JetBrains is the most popular Python
IDE. It has a Community Edition, which is free and open source ..."

I recently modified a "word frequency counting for a text file" script
to have the output redirected on to another text file rather than
printing the result on the console, and I must say that the
programming is very simple and elegant.

So now that I am enthused, could I please be given a little more
guidance on the following aspects please?:
(1)   exhaustive example codes
(2)   object library resources, references, explanations, et al
(3)   PyCharm from JetBrains
and any information that is thought relevant.

My regards and best wishes.
Rajib Bandopadhyay
An Open Source enthusiast