Re: Policy About Maintainer and Uploaders Fields (was: PAPT: join request)

On 11/12/19 2:38 AM, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> please also realize not everyone shares the
> same ideas as yours and you should try sometimes to respect those
> people decisions too.

With all due respect, the point that I'm trying to make is that this
policy is only there because what I believe is a minority (which you are
part of) supports it, and which everyone else doesn't like.

I do respect your view, and I'm sorry if voicing my opinion is (again)
going against what's been established for years, just like it did when
we moved from SVN to Git. Though that's how things evolve, hopefully for
the better. Also, it's ok if we don't agree... :)

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)