Re: Webpage to track py2removal bugs & packages

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 04:43:40PM +0800, Drew Parsons wrote:
> Looks great, is plenty enough accurate for the task. It tells us it's more
> important to process live-task-standard than python-gnatpython-doc.
Not necessarily.

live-task-standard just depends on python, without any other python2 deps.
python-gnatpython-doc Recommends: python-gnatpython (which has a reverse
build dep and there is no python3-gnatpython to switch the Recommends).
I'd say both packages are not worth it. If the table displayed the number
of deps+build-deps that are themselves related to Python 2 it would be
more useful but I don't know if that's possible to implement.

--
WBR, wRAR