Re: Webpage to track py2removal bugs & packages

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 9:54 PM Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org> wrote:
> Yes, your script counts the dependencies along one direction (rdeps),
> identifying which packages are ready to be de-python2-ised next.
>
> I'm talking about dependencies in the opposite direction, deps not
> rdeps.  Upstream vs downstream.
>
> My question is, of the 844 packages now currently on rdeps=0 and ready
> for processing, which one should be processed first?  Which one will
> free up the largest number of upstream packages?  Which one gives the
> biggest bang for buck?

gothca, i hope.

I've added the number of forward dependencies in the last update to
the webpage; it's not super-accurate (f.e. python dep is counted
twice, due to the nature of how it's produced, > 2.7 < 2.8) but it
should give a general idea of what you asked for

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/