Re: TypeError: ord() expected a character, but string of length 3 found (Was: Updated python-uncertainties)

Picca,

Hi PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel,

> Hello, here a diff between the python3.6 and python3.7 modules

Please use "unified" (ie. diff -u, possibly diff -urNad) over old-style
diffs in future

> <     ord(sup): normal for (normal, sup) in TO_SUPERSCRIPT.items()}
> >     ord(sup): normal for (normal, sup) in iter(TO_SUPERSCRIPT.items())}
                                              ^^^^

No expert and I assume it works, but this doesn't "smell" right to me.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb