TypeError: ord() expected a character, but string of length 3 found (Was: Updated python-uncertainties)

Hi again,

I've now stumbled upon the `export PYBUILD_DISABLE=test` some Uploader
had commited.  This is now deactivated in Git[2].  Any idea how to get
this working?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/python-uncertainties